- Lecturer for the PhD course Statistical inference for partially observed stochastic processes at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University, Sweden.
- Lecturer in "Linear and Logistic Regression".
- Assistant for the course Monte Carlo and Empirical Methods for Stochastic Inference.
- Projects supervision for the course Mathematical Modelling
- Lecturer in "Linear and Logistic Regression"at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University, Sweden.
- Teaching assistant for "Time Series Analysis" and "Linear and Logistic Regression" at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University, Sweden.
- lecturer in "Statistics I / Data Analysis, Modeling and Simulation", "Statistical Methods III" and "Single Mathematics B" at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Durham University, UK.
- lecturer in "Decision Theory" and "Bayesian Methods" at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Durham University, UK. Instructor for the tutorial classes in "Statistical Concepts II", same place.
- BioMath Summer School "Stochastic Differential Equation Models with Applications to the Insulin-Glucose System and Neuronal Modeling", Middelfart, Denmark, August 3-16, 2008.
- Some material for the course "Statistical methods for diffusion models" (spring 2008, blok 4) at the Dept. Mathematical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, can be found here.
2004 - 2006
- Instructor in "Medical statistics" at the Specialty School in Internal and Geriatric Medicine, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Rome, Italy.
- Instructor in statistics within the "Master in clinical experimentation" at the Department of Experimental Medicine and Pathology, University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy.