[Lunds tekniska högskola]
Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics Centre
7.5 credits (10 ECTS credits)
Second courses in probability theory and inference theory, corresponding to MASC01 (MAS203) and MASC02 (MAS207), or equivalent, is recommended.
Time and place:
- The course will be given in English upon request, otherwise in
Swedish. Note that the course will be given every second year!
- The course is given in lp2, 2013.
Detailed schedule and course contents for
previous years course.
Main course litterature:
Complementary reading, on a more elementary level:
- Aalen, Borgan and Gjessing (2008), "Survival and event history analysis: a process point of view", Springer Verlag.
Both books are available as E-books via Lund University Library.
- Klein and Moechberger (2003), "Survival Analysis", Springer Verlag.
The examination consists of two parts:
- An oral exam. The questions for the oral exam previous year 2012 are uploaded here.
- Computer labs/home assignments during the course. The computer labs are done in R.
Lecturer fall 2013:
cell phone:+46 (0)730 794241
Last modified: Mon Apr 8 11:02:36 CEST 2013 by