Mathematics, Faculty of Science
P.O. Box 118
S-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Room number: 420
Phone: +46 46 222 77 91
Fax: +46 46 222 42 13
Some fairly recent publications/preprints:
1. w/ Kang and Seo: The random normal matrix model: insertion of a point charge.
2. w/ Kang and Makarov: Rescaling Ward identities in the random normal matrix model.
3. w/ Kang, Makarov, and Wennman: Scaling limits of random normal matrix processes at singular boundary points.
4. Repulsion in low temperature beta-ensembles.
5. A density theorem for weighted Fekete sets. (Some typo's.)
6. w/ Seo: Microscopic densities and Fock-Sobolev spaces.
7. w/ Seo: On bulk singularities in the random normal matrix model.
8. w/ Makarov: Random normal matrices and Ward identities.
9. w/ Kang: On a problem for Ward’s equation with a Mittag–Leffler potential.
10. A note on normal matrix ensembles at the hard edge.
I wrote a review of interpolation theory for Hilbert spaces: Interpolation between Hilbert spaces.