Center for Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Science
SE-221 00 LUND
Tel: +46 (0)46 222 44 62
Fax: +46 (0)46 222 42 13
Cell: +46 (0)705 787956
- The resolution of the Nirenberg-Treves conjecture resolves the Nirenberg-Treves conjecture: that condition ($\Psi$) is sufficient for local solvability for operators of principal type (Ann. of Math. 163 (2006), no. 2, 405-444).
- Pseudospectra of semiclassical (pseudo-) differential operators is joint work with Johannes
Sjöstrand and Maciej Zworski about the pseudo-spectra of
semi-classical operators (Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 57 (2004),
- The pseudospectrum of systems of semiclassical operators studies
pseudospectrum for systems of semiclassical operators (Anal. PDE 1 (2008), 323-373).
- Another On the solvability of systems of pseudodifferential operators generalizes
the Nirenberg-Treves conjecture to quadratic systems of principal type having
constant characteristics. ("Geometric Aspects of Analysis and Mechanics", In Honor of Hans Duistermaat's 65th Birthday).
- The solvability and subellipticity of systems of pseudodifferential operators proves
solvability and subellipticity results of quasi-symmetrizable systems.
("Advances in Phase Space Analysis of Partial Differential Equations", In Honor of Ferruccio Colombini's 60th Birthday).
- On the microlocal properties of the range of systems of principal type is joint work with Jens Wittsten about the microlocal range of unsolvable systems of pseudodifferential operators of principal type and constant characteristics (Comm. Partial Differential Equations 38 (2013), no. 3, 410-454.)
- Solvability and limit characteristics studies solvability for pseudodifferential operators which are not of principal type (ArXiv 1506.05675)
- Operators of subprincipal type studies solvability for pseudodifferential operators of subprincipal type (ArXiv 1507.05594)
Ordinary Differential Equations II
"Spectral Instability and Microlocal Analysis", Lund, June 15-17 2010
Chair of the Class for Mathematics of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Member of the Scientific Council for Natural and Engineering Sciences of the Swedish Research Council (Ämnesrådet för naturvetenskap och teknikvetenskap)
Chair of the Meetings Committee of the European Mathematical Society
Member of the board of Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Member of the board of Mittag-Leffler Institute
Former president of the Royal Physiographic Society in Lund
Former president of the Swedish Mathematical Society
Former president of the Lund Mathematical Society
Invited speaker at the International Congress of Mathematicians ICM2010, Hyderabad, India
Invited speaker at the 5:th European Congress of Mathematics, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Received the Clay Research Award 2005
Received the Eva and Lars Gårding Prize 2003
Editor of Arkiv för matematik
Editor of International Mathematical Research Notices
Page last changed November 20, 2015.