(Reserved for eventual changes.
Check it out regularly for the latest version.)
- There will be one more re-examination on April 4, 14:00-19:00, in MA:8. Please, apply for
it via Vita
- The exam will take place on Saturday, October 23, 08:00-13:00, in
- Since we are too many for one exercise group on Wednesday,
we start one extra (repeating) session on Monday, 13:15-15:00 for all programs.
So you can choose either to come on Monday or on Wednesday.
- Lab1. Instruction for the Lab 1 (Postscript or Pdf). The MATLAB files needed are packed
- for UNIX system lab1.tar
(see the instruction how to deal with it).
- for PC/Windows lab1.arj (download
arj.exe and unpack as arj x -y lab1.arj)
- Lab2. Instruction for the Lab 2 (Postscript or Pdf). The MATLAB files needed are packed
- Instruction for the assignment (Postscript or Pdf)
- The MATLAB files needed:
Slides used at the lectures:
Some Related links:
- A good
course of Stephen Boyd at Stanford University (with lecture notes
- The last year course
by Lars Vretare
- More links to come (?)