Homepage of Magnus Aspenberg
Centre for Mathematical Sciences
22 100 Lund
e-mail: magnusa (at) maths.lth.se
Phone: +46 46 222 0553
Under höstterminen 2017 undervisar jag Endimensionell analys för
C och D, delkurs B1 och B2. Kurshemsidan finns
här för B1
här för B2
My research area is Complex Dynamics (Complex Analysis in Dynamical
Systems). This is the study of iterations of complex analytic functions, usually on the Riemann sphere or the complex plane.
1. The Collet-Eckmann condition for rational functions on the Riemann sphere.
This is my Ph.D thesis and it can be found in published format in Math. Z, here
2. (with Michael Yampolsky) Mating non-renormalizable quadratic polynomials. Link here. Published in Commun. Math. Phys.
3. (with Jacek Graczyk) Measure and dimension for semi-hyperbolic rational maps of degree 2. Link here.
Published in C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris
4. Rational Misiurewicz maps are rare. Link here. Published in Commun. Math. Phys.
5. Perturbations of rational Misiurewicz maps. Link here
6. (with Walter Bergweiler) Entire functions with Julia sets of positive measure. Link here. Published in Math. Ann.
7. The dual nest for degenerate Yoccoz puzzles. Link here. Published in Conform. Geom. Dyn.
8. Rational Misiurewicz maps for which the Julia set of not the whole Riemann sphere. Link here. Published in Fund. Math.
9. (with Rodrigo Pérez) Control of cancellations that restrain the growth of a binomial recursion.
Link here. Published in J. Geom. Anal.
10. (with T. Bilarev and D. Schleicher) On the speed of convergence of Newton's method for complex polynomials. Link here. Published in Math. Comp.
11. (with Pascale Roesch) Newton maps as matings of cubic polynomials. Link here. Published in Proc. London Math. Soc.
12. (with F. Ekström, T. Persson and J. Schmeling) On the asymptotics of the scenery flow. Link here Published in Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst.
13. (with T. Persson) Shrinking targets for paramereized families. Link here at arxiv.org. Accepted in Math. Proc. Cambridge
14. Semi-hyperbolic maps are rare. Link here at arxiv.org Accepted in Int. Math. Res. Notices.
15. Shared matings in V_2. Link here at arxiv.org
16. Collet-Eckmann and Misiurewicz. Manuscript in preparation.
No links (so far).