FMAN60 / MATC51: Optimization 2018º
ºReserved for eventual changes. New information on this page will gradually appear when the course proceed. Check it out regularly for the latest version.
News (the latest comes on top):
- The question hours for the final are on Monday, 7/1 at 13:15. We meet near MH:333.
- The last chance to do one of two labs this year is on Wednesday, December 19, at 15:15 in MH:230. Send me an email if you are going to come.
- The project assignment is out below.
- The Lab 2 is ready for sign-up at the same link.
- The Lab 1 is ready for sign-up. Follow the link.
- The course starts on Tuesday, November 6, at 15:15 in MA:01.
The course book:
L.-C.Böjers, Mathematical Methods of
2010 (more expensive available also at KF-Sigma,
>>>>> The list of known typos
(if you find more, please, mail it to me).
Two Laboratory Exercises:
Assignment (to be approved latest by January 31, 2019):
Instruction for the mini-project.
The files needed:
To appear here some day before the actual lecture.
See the schedule.
A special offer for exchange students only is to do the final exam on December 20, 2018, at 08:00-13:00 in MH:332A.
- exam: January 9, 2019, 08:00-13:00, MA:09C-F
- re-exams: April 29, 2019, 14:00-19:00, MA:9F and August 23, 2019, 14:00-19:00, MA:09C
Extra requirements for NatFak-students who take MATC51.
Some Related Links and Simply Pleasant Night Reading before Going to Sleep: