FMAN51/MATC51: Optimization 2017º
ºReserved for eventual changes. New information on this page will gradually appear when the course proceed. Check it out regularly for the latest version.
News (the latest comes on top):
- Preliminary solutions are uploaded. Check the link "Old Exams" above.
- Question hours before the exam are on January 10 at 10 p.m. We meet outside MH:333.
- The last possibility to do the labs for those who missed the regular passes is on December, 14, at 10 a.m. in MH:230. Book the Extra Lab option on the same link below.
- We exchange Lecture 12 and Seminar 3. On Thursday we will have Lecture 12 and Seminar 3 goes on Friday.
- The Lab 1 is ready for sign up. Follow the link
- The course starts on Tuesday, October 31, at 15:15 in MA:04.
The course book:
L.-C.Böjers, Mathematical Methods of
2010 (more expensive available also at KF-Sigma,
>>>>> The list of known typos
(if you find more, please, mail it to me).
Two Laboratory Exercises:
Assignment (to be approved latest by January 31, 2018):
Instruction for the mini-project.
The files needed:
See the schedule.
A special offer for exchange students only is to do the final exam on December 18, 2017, at 08:00-13:00 in MH:333.
- exam: January 11, 2018, 08:00-13:00, Kårhusets Gasque
- re-exams: April 11, 2018, 14:00-19:00, MA:9E and August 27, 2018, 14:00-19:00, MA:10G
Extra requirements for NatFak-students who take MATC51.
Some Related Links and Simply Pleasant Night Reading before Going to Sleep: