Spatial statistics with image analysis,
Official Course Description
- LTH Course Description (SV)
- NF Course Description (SV)
- LTH Course Description (EN)
- NF Course Description (EN)
Bayesian methods for stochastic modelling, classification and reconstruction. Random fields, Gaussian random fields, Kriging, Markov fields, Gaussian Markov random fields, non-Gaussian observationer. Covariance functions, multivariate techniques. Simulation methods for stochastic inference (MCMC, etc.). Applications in climate, environmental statistics, remote sensing, and spatial statistics.
- Autumn, second half 2020 : Biomedical Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering Technologies, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Engineering Mathematics